Hello Scott,

How exactly would that work?  Doesn't configureAndWatch() require a
full file path?  url.getFile() only returns the filename part of the
URL.  How does configureAndWatch() know where to find this file?  Am I
missing something?

Jake

--
Best regards,
 Jacob                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]