Hi ravi,

Try this change in the properties and in the java file also.

log4j.logger.Log1=DEBUG,Log1
log4j.logger.Log2=DEBUG,Log2

log4j.logger=Log1
log4j.logger=Log2

log4j.appender.Log1=org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.Log1.layout=org.apache.log4j.HTMLLayout
log4j.appender.Log1.File=F:/send/X1.html
log4j.appender.Log1.datePattern='.'yyyy-MM

log4j.appender.Log2=org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.Log2.layout=org.apache.log4j.HTMLLayout
log4j.appender.Log2.File=F:/send/X2.html
log4j.appender.Log2.datePattern='.'yyyy-MM

in java file ,

public static Logger log1  = null;
 public  static Logger log2  = null

log1  = Logger.getLogger("Log1");

log2 = Logger.getLogger("Log2");

and so u can call  log1.debug or log2.error ...

hope this will solve the problem.

kirusshna