Hmm, thanks, haven't seen anything about NDC before, but
now I'm wiser.

Still, it doesn't really solve the problem nicely. I
just created a prototype for my client-id restrictions and
it seems to work well.

Most likely I will go for my approach, however any comments
would be *very* appreciated.

Cheers, Thomas