I had already enabled the internal logging of JBoss, with no success
unfortunately. This "log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
com.credm.babel.cactus.TestPropertyType" is output on the console screen of
Ant when I try running the program.

And in the class com.credm.babel.cactus.TestPropertyType, here is how I
declare the logger:

"public class TestPropertyType extends ServletTestCase
{
        private PropertyTypeLocal propertyType;
        final static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger("org.apache.cactus");
}"

Nothing much to do with the error... And to add to that, I did declare a
"com.credm.babel.cactus" logger in my log4j.xml file of JBoss! This is
pretty confusing. The war file used with Cactus does not seem to see the
log4j configuration for JBoss. Would that be possible?

One last thing that would ease the development: is it possible to merge
log_client.properties and log_server.properties in the log4j.xml?

Thanks!

Paul