I'm going to use log4j in a production environment, and it is important for me to be
sure that the logging is working. So, if the logging stops (for whatever reason -
let's say for example, I'm logging to file and I run out of disk space), I need to
notify the operators so that they can take action. What options do I have? Is there any
way to configure my logging in order to accomplish that? Any input will be appreciated.

Serge A.