> another feature i think would be useful could be:
> right click on the tab would open a context dialog where you could close
> the tab.
> the same function as you would : View->Display Tabs->...

Ulrich, this feature also managed to get done today.  Right click on a
tab to see the popup.  The old View->Display Tabs has been removed
in favour of the new feature, and we'll eventually have a separate
'Window' top level menu to assist in the managing of all Tabs and
undocked windows.

Let me know what you think.

cheers,

Paul Smith