Hello,

I'm trying to use the SMTPAppender to send an email for error and fatal
logging. The ConsoleAppender is working OK and I see all the messages on the
console but for some reason I don't get any email. I turned on the
log4j.debug to look for some kind of error - but nothing, all looks OK.

Here is my config file :

log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG,  Console, SMTP
# trun log4j internal debugging
log4j.debug

# **** Console Appender (sending its output to System.out) ******
log4j.appender.Console=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.Console.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.Console.layout.ConversionPattern=%d: [%-5p] %c.%M() - %m%n

# **** SMTP Appender ******
log4j.appender.SMTP=org.apache.log4j.net.SMTPAppender
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
log4j.appender.SMTP.SMTPHost=my_host
log4j.appender.SMTP.Subject=testing
log4j.appender.SMTP.layout=org.apache.log4j.HTMLLayout

Any ideas ?
Thanks,
Raz.