From: Ceki Gülcü [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 5:13 AM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: RE: [Chainsaw]: Ant-based installer

How about allowing both? Ignoring just the selected node in the tree (as is the case
currently) **or** ignoring the selected node and its children.

The solution of expressions suggested by Scott offers a far more precise control but
probably is harder to put in place for the user.

Just my 2 shallow cents.

--
Ceki Gülcü