From: Emma Gabriela Guevara [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 December 2003 22:21
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: Re: log4J Struts 1.1 WL 6.1 SP3 JDK 1.3

the log4J jar file clashes with the commons logging jar file (struts)...
if we remove the commons logging jar, the app won't run b/c some classes are missing.

We don't know if we can even use Log4J with JDK 1.3....
Does anyone know?

Can anyone help?

Jacob Kjome <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Quoting Emma Gabriela Guevara :

> We are trying to use Log4J in our Struts app (we are using JDK 1.3).
> But we keep getting errors.
> Can anyone help us?

Not until you tell us what the errors are.

Jake

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055