I will be out of the office starting  12/20/2003 and will not return until
12/29/2003.

Happy Holidays! I will respond to your message when I return.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the
contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us
immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the right
to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's reserves the
right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's Associates at any time
without any further consent.