If I choose "No thanks..." and then choose New Receiver there is no database
receiver listed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 5:18 PM
To: 'Log4J Users List'
Subject: RE: Chainsaw reading from database logs

Ahhh...  I see you are using the DOMConfigurator by having an xml file to
specify the plugin...  I don't think I can tell DOMConfigurator to use my
PluginClassloader class as yet.
Could we try creating the Receiver the manual way within the GUI, and see if
that works?  I know that's a pain, but I think at the moment that's the only
place I can get it to use the custom class loader.

You can go ahead and send me your jar (not to this list though).
Cheers,
Paul Smith