Paul Smith skrev:
If this truly is what you want,

Are you implying that it would be a bad idea? Why would it be a bad idea?

then set the logger levels for both hierarchies to DEBUG, and write yourself a simple custom Filter implementation that accepts/denies events based on your logic, and attach a separate configured instance of that filter to each of the appenders (accepting/denying as the case may be above).

I have done that, and it seems to work. I'm not sure how it would affect the
performance though.