Curt,

Without knowing your app & env characteristics, I'd say that looks fine. The
ring buffer won't grow, so if you get bursts larger than 128 log events you
will see latency going up as logging will become IO bound when the ring buffer
is full.

Otherwise all seems reasonable.
Let me know if you hit any snags.

Regards,