Hi Remko,

many thanks for your fast response. I did as you asked with
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-484 .

Best regards,

Giovanni

Il Mercoledì 1 Gennaio 2014 0:39, Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:

Giovanni,
If I understand correctly, logging configuration is done partially
programmatically and partially by config file. These have different target log
files, and some of the output is showing up in a different target log file than
expected.

It's going to be difficult to say anything useful about this without more info.
The mailing list software doesn't like attachments, so can I ask you to raise a
ticket in the Jira issue tracker and attach your configuration and the code
where you programmatically configure logging?

Thanks!
Remko

Sent from my iPhone