SLF4J finds the two bindings below, but not the log4j2 binding (
*log4j-slf4j-impl-2.0.jar*).

So first you need to add the log4j2 slf4j impl dependency.

Second the classpath will still have the two jars below that also provide a
binding. So whichever comes first in the classpath is the binding used by
your app. Not ideal. I suggest removing the other bindings.
Unfortunately, the activemq jar seems to bundle the binding in an
all-in-one jar, making it hard to remove that binding. Perhaps activemq
also provides a collection of component jars so you can exclude the slf4j
binding...

SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/C:/Users/manchlia/.m2/repository/org/slf4j/slf4j-log4j12/1.6.1/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]

SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/C:/Users/manchlia/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-all/5.9.0/activemq-all-5.9.0.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]