I started going this a while back in the pre 2.0 days but could take the time
to finish. The configuration is complicated though. I'll revisit during the
holidays...

Gary

<remko.po...@gmail.com> </div><div>Date:12/19/2014  06:43  (GMT-05:00)
raising a feature request in the log4j2 Jira issue tracker?

Thanks!
Remko

Sent from my iPhone