No, not really.

There is some discussion on this JIRA issue, but it does not solve my
problem:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-1010

And even my suggestion in the JIRA issue is not ideal solution, just a
possible workaround.

What I really want is something which work like ThreadContext, and
implicitly put data into the context map of log messages, but which is not
tied to a JVM Thread.

(I am using Log4j 2.3 now, but that doesn't seem to make any difference for
this.)