Yeah, that should do it.  Again, it might be the case that I'm trying to solve
something that doesn't need to be solved.  Since it seemed there was an extra
hole I could close, suspenders and belt so to speak, using log4net and
redefining OFF to the value of INFO, I was wondering whether the same thing
could be done with log4j.

Thanks,
Nick