If I understand you correctly, you have an existing application that logs
events in about 5000 different places, so you don’t want to have to modify that
code.

Without modifying the code the only way to filter the events is on somehow
find something wiithin the message itself. If you can add the marker only to
the message you want routed.

Ralph