So you're saying you'd like the docs to include some basic introductory
info on what a class path is, what system properties are, and how to
configure them all? Sounds like a good idea considering log4j is such a
fundamental library that I wouldn't expect all users to know that sort of
thing by default.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>