Hi Remko, I see it, the more I dig in the “rollover” strategy, the more I
discover of these “subtleties”.
is there by any chance a bird’s eye view of the framework?

thanks,
Chandra
—
PS: btw, “picocli” looks like a good candidate to be used in “jvmTop
(https://github.com/tckb/jvmtop)”  the original project used “jOpt”