Ralph,

Sure. One of the examples that i can give as of now is for LogLog class.

We use LogLog class for exception handling. For any issues thrown during
the logic, we catch the exception and throw the error using LogLog like
below,

                    LogLog.error( "The error thrown during the process: ."
);

We also use for handling debug and warning information which will help the
developers,

                    LogLog.debug("Listening on port " + port);
                    LogLog.warn("Could not find class - ");

Thanks,
Praveen Kumar