Hello,

I would like to have a piece of code use Log4J2 to log events in a CSV
format. So the appender and logger configuration are specific to this task.

The problem is that there are several JVMs that might invoke this task (not
at the same time though). Therefore I would think that each of those JVMs
need to have the same definition of logger+appender in their log4j2 conf.

Is there a way to load a log4j2 file on demand that would make the
appenders/loggers in it available? (without breaking the existing ones)

Or maybe you will think of a better way to do this?

Note: I am using JSON to configure log4j2.

Thanks,
Benjamin