Thanks, Ralph,

While that does work (tested) and could be useful in some instances,
it would require that we extract and keep synced the logging
configuration from EVIL.jar, then append our own changes to it.  I can
see how this will be helpful when I'm doing development in this
environment.  But it doesn't meet the need of only changing logging so
that our own module logs to a different location.