Hi Ralph,

I have a simple osgi plugin that just logs something to slf4j Logger in the
Activator's bundle start method.
When I install and start log4j-core-2.11.0.jar, log4j-api-2.11.0.jar,
log4j-slf4j-impl-2.11.0.jar
and slf4j-api-1.8.0-beta1.jar in a clean felix gogo shell, and then install
and start my plugin, it prints the No-SLF4J-providers-were-found message.

Should this not work out-of-the-box?
It does work if I do the same with log4j  2.9.1 and slf4j-api-1.7.25.

You can find my simple plugin on github: https://github.com/
rgansevles/osgi-slf4j-sample

Thanks in advance for looking into this,

Rob