That sounds expected but improper behavior. I had initially used this
context selector in an application where each bundle was essentially a
microservice (or the entry bundle into a set of them making up a logical
service), but I’m not sure if that’s a common way to use OSGi anymore
(especially now that Docker and Kubernetes are so popular).