I told you repeatedly that for internal library I means:

log4j.logger.org.apache.http=ERROR
log4j.logger.org.apache.http.wire=ERROR
log4j.logger.org.apache.http.impl.conn=ERROR
log4j.logger.org.apache.http.impl.client=ERROR
log4j.logger.org.apache.http.client=ERROR

# SFTP server log
log4j.category.com.maverick=WARN,A1
log4j.additivity.com.maverick=false

# FTP server log
log4j.category.org.apache.ftpserver=ERROR,A1,stdout
log4j.additivity.org.apache.ftpserver=false

log4j2.properties doesn't work.