Hi,

Sure. I think, we thought, fixing snapshot usage issues (and possibly
report back issues) would help log4j more than staying with a pinned
snapshot.

Surely, this will cause troubles when initiating a release for Debian.
Maybe a 3.0.0 release happens before all other dependencies of our project
are packaged for Debian 😅

Cheers,

Oliver

Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com> schrieb am Di., 3. Nov. 2020,