It would be trivial to create a lookup that returns the pid but I am not sure I
would want to create a lookup for just that OS value. If we did create a lookup
it might be something like:

${web:servletContextName:-${os:pid}}

If you want that please create a Jira issue with perhaps suggestions as to what
keys it should support.

Ralph