Hello Juan,

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 at 23:00, Juan Jose Silupú Maza
<juansilupum...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, is my project affected by the LOG4J vulnerability? How do I mitigate it?

The Log4Shell vulnerability (CVE-2021-44228) concerned only the
`log4j-core` artifact developed by the Apache Logging Services
project. The `org.slf4j:log4j-over-slf4j` artifact is a Log4j 1.x
replacement developed by QOS.CH. They don't share any code, so they
don't share vulnerabilities.

However Spring Boot uses Logback as logging backend and versions of
`ch.qos.logback:logback-core` up to 1.2.7 have vulnerabilities of
their own.

Piotr