From: Senthil Sivasubramanian
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 1:20 PM
To: Log4NET Dev
Subject: File Appender query

I am using the DOMConfigurator for reading the log4net settings from a config file.

But I wish to set the file name for the File appenders, not through this config file. How can I set the File property outside of the DOMConfigurator?

Thanks,

Senthil.

*************The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.*********************