Hi all,

we currently create the online API docs via the ancient NDoc and HTML
Help compiler combo.  When I put together the 1.2.11 release I was lucky
enough to use a machine that had been in use for a long time and so had
all the required pieces installed.

Now my dev environment is a freshly setup VirtualBox VM running XP with
all kinds of .NET SDKs installed and I have installed the HTML Help
stuff I could find - but the pieces don't want to play togther.  I can't
manage to build them anymore.

Rather than spending more time searching for a solution using tools that
are way outdated (no support for generics, much less anything that
happened after 2.0) I'm looking to replace NDoc with something more
modern.

I have used Sandcastle Help File Builder for $work in the past but don't
know whether it fits into our NAnt build system.  Any other suggestions?

Stefan