The answer is short: JIRA

Von: d_k [mailto:mail...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2013 17:51
An: Log4NET Dev
Betreff: Re: What is the planned release date for version 1.2.12?

Fair enough.

Where can I find out what needs to be done?

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Dominik Psenner <dpsen...@gmail.com
<mailto:dpsen...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi,

The schedule is that it will be released when it's done.

According to JIRA these two issues are still unresolved:

*         LOG4NET-342

Could be fixed with documentation (i.e. by modifying the FAQ on the
website).

*         LOG4NET-367

There's a patch at
https://bitbucket.org/NachbarsLumpi/log4net-patches/src/tip/RFA-NG and the
patch still needs further work and will have to be applied to the log4net
codebase.

Nobody has found the time yet to do either one of those. If you wanted to
drag the release date into the nearer future you could help by resolving
those two issues. :)

Cheers,

Dominik