Hey there

This does not look like a 500 (internal server error) to me. There it
states:

System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Not Found.

Of course if you're requesting something within the clients web request, a
404 in the servers request could cause a subsequent 500 on the client
because the server obviously failed to fulfil an apparently valid request.
This behaviour is to be expected and if you want to change that behaviour
you probably have to fix your code. There is nothing that the logging
framework could do.

Best regards
Dominik