Thanks Nitin, It worked!!

From: Goyal, Nitin Export License Required - US UTAS
[mailto:nitin.go...@utas.utc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 2:05 AM
To: Log4NET User
Subject: RE: [External] Asynchronous mode for AdoNetAppender.

Check this out

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4NET-344

I have not used it but someone else has recommended me once. Hope this
helps.

Nitin Goyal - Technical Lead, Software - Sensors & Integrated Systems

UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS

Netra Tech Park, Old Plot No.181, New Plot No. 40, EPIP Industrial Area,
Part of Sy.No.28, Kundalahalli Village, Krishnaraja Puram Hobli, Bangalore
560 066, Karnataka, India

Tel: +91 80 673 80262  Mobile: +91 9886295724  Fax: +91 80 673 80005

nitin.go...@utas.utc.com    www.utcaerospacesystems.com
<http://www.utcaerospacesystems.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:  This message may contain proprietary and/or
privileged information of UTC Aerospace Systems and its affiliated
companies.  If you are not the intended recipient, please 1) do not
disclose, copy, distribute or use this message or its contents, 2) advise
the sender by return e-mail, and 3) delete all copies (including all
attachments) from your computer.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.