I would appreciate any help you can provide? Not sure what I am doing
wrong...

I am creating a log4net compatibility library for my new Visual Studio tool
ErrorUnit at https://github.com/JohnGoldInc/ErrorUnit.Logger_log4net

Line 37 of https://github.com/JohnGoldInc/ErrorUnit.Logger_
log4net/blob/master/ErrorUnitLogger.cs has Count=0 Appenders even though my
log shows that appenders were loaded:

16 namespace ErrorUnit.Logger_log4net
17 {
18    public class ErrorUnitLogger : ILogger
19    {
20        private static ILog log = LogManager.GetLogger(typeof(
ErrorUnitLogger));
21
22        public IEnumerable<string> GetErrorUnitJson(DateTime afterdate)
23        {
24            var ErrorUnitJson = new ConcurrentBag<string>();
25            log4net.Util.LogLog.InternalDebugging = true; //todo remove
26            System.Diagnostics.Trace.Listeners.Add(new System.Diagnostics.
TextWriterTraceListener(@"f:\Temp\Logger_log4net.log", "myListener"));
27            System.Diagnostics.Trace.AutoFlush = true;
28            System.Diagnostics.Trace.TraceInformation("Test
Logger_log4net message.");
29
30            var config = log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator.Configure();
31            log = LogManager.GetLogger(typeof(ErrorUnitLogger));
32
33            // Parallel.ForEach(logs, log => {
34            var log4net_Logger = log.Logger as
log4net.Repository.Hierarchy.Logger;
35            if (log4net_Logger != null)
36            {
37
Parallel.ForEach(log4net_Logger.Appenders.Cast<log4net.Appender.IAppender>(),
appender =>

For the log ( the log without ellipsis is at https://github.com/
JohnGoldInc/ErrorUnit.Logger_log4net/blob/master/README.md ):

devenv.exe Information: 0 : Test Logger_log4net message.
log4net: configuring repository [log4net-default-repository] using .config
file section
log4net: Application config file is [F:\Documents\Visual Studio
2015\Projects\WebApplication1\WebApplication1.Tests\obj\Release]
log4net: Configuring Repository [log4net-default-repository]
log4net: Configuration update mode [Merge].
log4net: Created Appender [AdoNetAppender]
log4net: Adding appender named [AdoNetAppender] to logger [root].
log4net: Hierarchy Threshold []

Thanks!