On Tue, 16 Apr 2013, Jens Berthold wrote:

> using the programmatic approach to configure Log4perl I spent quite
> some time to find a reference to Log::Log4perl::Appender->threshold().
> I would really like to see that function described in the pod for
> Log::Log4perl::Appender.

Right now, the Appender.pm POD doesn't have any information, it's all in
Log4perl.pm, but we should restructure the docs at some point (help
wanted! :).

You're right, threshold() wasn't documented, I've added it to the main
docs:

https://github.com/mschilli/log4perl/commit/c4d5f2d32095142ca6064d0c9564504fbcd61e1c

Thanks for the note!

-- -- Mike