Yeah my issue is that I have a unit test that checks if
ContextSelectorStaticBinder is properly configured to return our custom
ContextSelector and I'm not sure what to replace that with.

        ContextSelector selector =
ContextSelectorStaticBinder.getSingleton().getContextSelector();
        assertTrue(selector instanceof FrameworkLoggerContextSelector);

getContextSelector() now returns null in my unit test.

BR,

Richard
On 6/9/2023 1:07:26 PM, logback developers list via logback-dev