My configuration already included scanPeriod attribute, I think my issue is different and due to mixed configuration (xml+api).

Thanks for your interest.

Best regards,
Gaël

Dear all,

just in case you haven’t noticed: jira.qos.ch is currently down (http 503).

I would also like to point out that the git commit 1518573 introduced a bug.

Having only the „scan“ attribute in the logback configuration without an additional „scanPeriod“ attribute does NOT activate the ReconfigureOnChangeTask.

So currently you need to have something like scanPeriod=“60 seconds“ in your logback.xml if you want to have your configuration changes being picked up without having to restart your process.

This might also be the reason for the problems that were recently observed by Gaël Marziou.

Gaël, does it help to add a scanPeriod to your configuration?

Best regards

Stefan