Conference on Mathematical Logic
(Satellite Conference of the ICM 2018)
Niteroi, Brazil, 10-11 August 2018
http://www.dlmpst.org/pages/activities/icm-2018-satellite.php

C A L L F O R A B S T R A C T S U B M I S S I O N S

It is our pleasure to announce that the Sociedade Brasileira de Logica
(SBL) and the Division for Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science and
Technology of the International Union for History and Philosophy of Science
and Technology (DLMPST/IUHPST) are organizing the Conference on
Mathematical Logic, as a satellite conference of the International Congress
of Mathematicians 2018 (ICM 2018), held in Rio de Janeiro from 1 to 9
August 2018.

Invited speakers include Matthias Aschenbrenner, Veronica Becher, Valeria
de Paiva, Steve Jackson, Ulrich Kohlenbach, Maryanthe Malliaris, Francisco
Miraglia, Lou van den Dries and Joris Van Der Hoeven.

The organisers invite all researchers in mathematical logic to submit
abstracts of their research for presentation at the conference. Please
submit your abstract by the deadline of

via our easychair website

https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cml2018

ASL student travel awards. One of our sponsoring institutions, the
Association for Symbolic Logic is offering modest travel awards to graduate
students in logic to attend our conference. The deadline for applications
is 10 May 2018. Details can be found on our website.

We encourage everyone who is interested in this logic satellite to also
submit an abstract for presentation at the International Congress of
Mathematicians and we remind you that the deadline for abstract submissions
to ICM 2018 is 5 March 2018: further details can be found at

http://www.icm2018.org/portal/en/short-communication

We are looking forward to meeting you soon in Brazil.

Scientific & Organising Committee. Christina Brech (Sao Paulo, Brazil),
Samuel Gomes da Silva (Bahia, Brazil), Edward Hermann Haeusler (Rio de
Janeiro, Brazil), Denis Hirschfeldt (Chicago IL, U.S.A.), Fairouz
Kamareddine (Edinburgh, Scotland), Bruno Lopes (Niteroi, Brazil), Benedikt
Loewe (Amsterdam, The Netherlands & Hamburg, Germany), Hugo Nobrega
(Amsterdam, The Netherlands).

Sponsors.

* Association for Symbolic Logic.
* Associazione Italiana di Logica e sue Applicazioni
* Division for Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science & Technology
* De Nederlandse Vereniging voor Logica & Wijsbegeerte der Exacte
Wetenschappen

--
Você está recebendo esta mensagem porque se inscreveu no grupo "LOGICA-L" dos
Grupos do Google.

Responder a