"Kids let me tell you about another so-called ``wicked'' guy. He
 had long hair and some wild ideas. He didn't always do what
 other people thought was right. And that man's name was ...
 I forget. But the point is ........ I forget that, too.
 Marge you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that
 blue car?"

                                Homer J. Simpson
                                Episode : Homer the Heretic

i've booked a table at the anchor for 12 people on thursday night at
6:30 - its a booked for a meal but we can stay and have a lot of
beers afterwards, i'm getting a menu faxed over later

if someone can make sure spurkis knows about this - it would be a
good thing.

the full name of the pub is not the wanchor as people who have
worked at FT.com would recognise, but in fact is `the anchor
at bankside', its in SE1 very near to London Bridge

more info can be found at

        http://www.cockney.co.uk/anchor.htm

i think we might have the table in a private room and the food is
reasonable and good, and a good night should be had by all

there is also an outside area and if it is above 0 degrees C,
we may go out for a quick sorting dance where we measure the
cost of the algorithm by having a gulp of beer everytime you
are involved in a compare or swap operation (the sorting
algorithm will be bubble sort and the list will initially be
in reverse order ;-) )

we may be entertaining Davydka Cross, Dave Cross' long lost russian
twin brother at the meeting, Dave will of course not be attending
this meeting as it would be an act of recognition of the validity
of the ``first day after the first wednesday of the month'' aka heretics
algorithm for the calculation of london.pm meetings

if people mail me off list to let me know if they are coming or
not i can increase/decrease the booking size on wednesday

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net