Date: 10 Apr 2001 11:06:47 Z
From: "Aristocleous, Aristoteles O"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: mrbill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: 3 PDP-11s in working order

Hi

We are about to throw out 3 PDP-11s, with tape drives, which were in working order
when they were powered off, together with some Versatect Printers. They should all
still be in working order.

We are based at London Heathrow, UK.

If you are interested, or know of anyone who would be interested in these machines (in
order to save them from the tip), please let me know as soon as possible.

If you do want them, I think you will need a tail lift truck, and you must remove ALL
the equipment in one visit. You (or the person who wants it) must also agree not to
make any BA programs or BA data which can found or recovered from the machines
available to anyone, or use it in any way or for any purpose. We have a lift which is
capable of carrying the PDPs down to ground level.

Best Regards
Aris.

21st century air travel     http://www.britishairways.com

----- End forwarded message -----