> I just think its a bit odd that out of XXX million people .. purely by
> chance, the current president is the brother of the one
> before last ...

I keep trying to tell people that the US is a monarchy, but they don't get
it.

Britain -> queen holds no political power, people grumble about the queen
having her own train for going to Scotland (not that it does her much good
at the moment I bet).

USA -> king holds most of the political power, people cheer and wave because
the king gets his own airforce and bodyguards and that shows just what a
mighty king he is.

Ergo USA thriving happy monarchy, UK grumpy unhappy republic.