On 02/01/2001 at 16:44 +0000, Mark Fowler wrote:
>> > Simon
>> > [who's looking forward to "Dude, where's my car" alot
>>
>> Frighteningly, this film was actually fairly funny.
>
>Right, that's it.  I'm going to have to compile a list of films that
>are crap (or have been reviewed as crap) but are worth seeing, if only so
>you get the in-jokes.

Deuce Bigelow, Male Gigolo gets my vote. Best if you start about 1/3 of
the way in, then watching the beginning, so you see the gags get set up
after they've happened.

Does Mallrats fit into the same category as Empire Records (ie got crap
reviews, actually quite good)

--
:: paul :: oven :: lndn
:: gratuitous drum solo