From: Mark Fowler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 January 2001 17:30

> Must watch Buffy.  Has anyone got
>
>  a) the original film

Yes. Much to my dismay :(

>  b) episodes of the current series on BBC

I've got the first 11 episodes - which is about as far as the BBC have got
on series 4. The second series 4 boxed set is on pre-order at everyone's
favourite online video store (release date Feb 12th).

> on tape that they'd consider lending me...

Sure. Shall I bring them along on Thursday[1]?

> (see, I *knew* this thread would finally get back round to
> buffy again)

And series 5 starts on Sky One on Friday.

Dave...

[1] Oh yeah. Meeting this Thursday (4th Jan) people. We'll stick with
Penderels Oak this month in the hope that it will be substantially emptier
after the xmas frivolity is out of the way.

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.