On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 10:38:14AM +0000, Simon Wistow wrote:
> Peter Corlett wrote:
>> I didn't mean /that/ kind of "special" film... Just certain feel-good and
>> insightful films.
> Are you saying that Hard Core porn isn't feel good and insightful?
> Feel's good for me

Well, it can give instant gratification, I guess, which can feel good, but
tends to leave one hollow later.

Then again, I'm not a sex fiend like most people I seem to meet. For
example, I have only just got round to checking out one of the DVDs I
brought back from Amsterdam a couple of months ago because bringing pr0n
back is one of those things one is apparently supposed to do...

[It's probably worth noting that the films are BBFC classified and also
available from Blackstar at £25 each, except that they were NLG 150 the
pair.]

> [who *lives* fro the 12 minute freebie of the Adult Channel at midnight]

When I was in student digs, I had a satellite dish pointed at Hot Bird and a
"special" card for Eurotica, so I had five hours of pr0n every evening. It
didn't do a thing for me, but the recordings paid my rent for six months ;)