-----Original Message-----
From: dcross - David Cross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> Another of the brethren has been liberated! Only Brother Mison
remains
>> to be saved ;)

>Er... no. Paul was... um... 'saved' yesterday as well :(

Well in that case kiss Oven goodbye.

One of the reasons that I jumped at the chance to work at Oven was the
fact that it had so many respected coders that I could learn from as I
worked with them, now that Dave, Richard and Paul have gone I see no
way for them to attract competent technical staff, after all look what
they did to the last competent team they had, they let them slip
through their fingers.

Oh well.

    Dean

--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand.
   ---  Anon