> I have to say "where do I sign" on this one. I would really like to
> purchase this book :)

I printed out the mod_perl guide and it killed a tree.  It took me an
afternoon to get it all printed out correctly (mostly because I was doing
it double sided, was to thick to work which way up the pages should go in
the printer, and it was just post-xmas) and bound.

It's about 12cm (That's like, 3inches ish) thick, including bindings.

No I leave it up to you to decide just how much I would have paid for
something to be produced for me and with just a few clicks of the mouse a
purchase to be made and it to arrive on my desks a few days later...

Later.

Mark.

--
print "\n",map{my$a="\n"if(length$_>6);' 'x(36-length($_)/2)."$_\n$a"} (
   Name  => 'Mark Fowler',        Title => 'Technology Developer'      ,