Dave Cross wrote:
> EarthWeb has also made it clear that they don't want to
> publish TPJ any more.

Hm, this brings back very strong memories of yapc::Europe. Specifically, the
pre-conference meet in Penderel's Oak, when I first met Kevin Lenzo. From
what I recall of the conversation, he said that YAS had a domain name they
could use (don't remember what) for a regular Perl publication should TPJ
ever die or get abused or something (turn into a
Earthweb-only/O'Reilly-only/you-name-it spokespiece, for example).

Does Kevin know about all this? I assume so.

Still wondering what will happen.

Cheers,
Philip