From: DJ Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 10 January 2001 14:33

> On Sun, Jan 07, 2001 at 07:47:27PM -0000, Dean S Wilson wrote:
> > Was anyone on list involved in the beta reading of this one?
> >

> http://www1.fatbrain.com/asp/bookinfo/bookinfo.asp?theisbn=1884777937
> >
> > If so did it look promising?
>
> It was going in the right direction, but there hasn't seemed to
> have been much activity on it in the last few months ...

I chatted to Andrew Johnson about this yesterday. He's just very busy right
now and this doesn't seem to be particularly close to the top of his list of
priorities.

It will happen, but he's loathe to give any timeframes.

Cheers,

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.